Hey everyone :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by JMG, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMG

JMG Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I am new here. My name is Jenn and I joined because I have been looking for a good forum for a LONG time and this one seems like it has nice people on it. I know I most likely come across as serious at first but I also have a fun side once I am more comfortable and know a person a bit better.

Well anyway more than anything right now I am really needing emotional support and understanding for when my moods go down. I don't have this in real life at all as I am much more comfortable expressing myself in writing than with speaking. I have been on an antidepressant for over 3 years now and it has taken the weight off my heart but there is still a lot of sadness and I still feel overwhelmed a lot of the time. Hoping to find some friends on here to talk to who understood feeling like that and I also hope to help as many people as I can who are needing the same :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
  2. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Hi Jenn :)

I am glad you finally found a place you think you will like!
    I just found it recently myself and it's great. People are really helpful and friendly here.
    I can relate to the sadness. :hug:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum....

4. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hey Jenn, nice to have you join the forums. Everyone here is really nice, supportive, friendly and it always is good to be around people that can relate with any issues or things that are going on. If you have any questions or need someone to talk to you can PM me. :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Jenn!! Plenty of support here...Take care!!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi serious and fun JEn glad you found us welcome

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Jenn. If you need a place to share your thoughts in writing, you have found just that. My PM box is always open to listen. Feel free to drop me a line anytime. Maybe try out the chatroom as well. Lots of people go there. :hug:

8. JMG

JMG Well-Known Member

Hey guys thanks soo much for helping me feel welcome here and for your kind support! :) I appreciate it soo much, and also I want to let everyone know that my PM box is also open for anyone if they are needing support or needing to talk about anything, I feel I am a gentle, considerate person and I do all I can to never be offensive, aggressive or otherwise obnoxious.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Jenn. Welcome! Your signature is so true for many of us, I hope we can help you overcome this :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.