hey everyone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, May 3, 2012.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

It has certainly been a few months since I last wrote on here or even signed on. I guess i needed some time out. Things got a little better for a while, for those who know my story and what i am going on about. Things with my family have sorted out and started to heal, lifes going on and although I went off the rails and almost succeeded in killing myself I came out good.
    I guess what I am "letting it out" here is that lately i have felt so good about life again that I have started to what to change things. I have lost a bit of weight, and have been concerned about my image. I am quite a petite person and so for me 58kg is normal for my height and stuff. But I guess its rather silly, but i hopped onto my friends weights for the first time in over 6years since I last fought my bulimia. And for the first time I thought that it wouldn't affect me that I had beaten it. My friend's scales were so off, but she thought it be funny to see how much we weighed. And i got on and mine said 80kg :( My friend laughed and was like see it is so off. But seeing that on the scales has made me dig real deep. i saw those high figures on that scale and have been back into exercise and watching what I eat. I dunno why im writing this but just wanted to tell it somewhere......

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am glad you are more stable and feeling stronger. Exercise it is good in that it well help keep depression away as well Nice to hear from you again hugs

3. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the hugs! I just feeling like a zoned out human being I know there will always be ups and downs
    But yeah scared to say what I'm thinking and feeling right now

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can post hun okay you keep reaching out for support you need