Hey folks...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by liberi__fatali, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i feel like a lost cause, coming to this site. but i have useless friends, and im not going to see any doctor. theres no way i could trust myself with medication. but alas, yeah, i stray from the point. i guess im here looking for a bit of direction, i dunno, a cushion maybe. something soft to lessen the bludgeoning of my emotions on my mental state. yeah. hey guys/gals, nice to meet you. doesnt matter how alone i feel in life, theres always someone who feels the way i do, so i guess that means help isnt all to unlikely.x

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:welcome: to SF. hope you find the help and support you need. always people around to talk to :hug:

x

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I like your name. Welcome to SF :) Pm me if ever you need a friendly ear.

5. hi ^^ thanks lena :p. ill probs PM some poor soul, i hate advertising my issues. thanks for the welcomes..x

6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
    pm me if you ever need someone

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You will find help and support here with our members. So many can understand how you feel. Although it is never exactly the same, we can all relate because we have been there, too.

8. *throws hugs around*

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf :)

10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF.

I think there are plans with medication where you pick up 1 pill from the doctor's office a day. I don't know how conveinent that would be, though. My dad just hides mine in the safe and distributes a week's worth to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.