hey guys..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by eih, Dec 31, 2006.

1. eih

eih Well-Known Member

I know in another thread I said I couldn't come here anymore cause my therapist said it was a bad idea.. well who cares!

It's been about a month.. I was going to go through with it with a plan and everything like a month ago..

I told some one and Oh my god.. they called the police....... then at school they took me to west hills hospital... yeah a treatment center mainly for drug addicts.. I was there for a week and what a hellish week.. I bet alot of you have been to places like that but I never knew a place could be so emotionally and even physically draining... that place was just awful...

I guess I wont tell anyone if I feel bad or I just wont feel bad anymore cause that place was hell!! For sure Im not telling anyone anything for now on

but I guess its been alittle better sense then... I havnt cut in a month now..

But its so strange.. alot of my family and friends found out sense I went to the hospital.. and I Feel bad cause alot of them treat me diffrently like I'm a diffrent person or a freak or something.. or like I'm ultra sensitive.. I dont bite!..

anyway.. thanks for letting me rant..

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug:

Glad you haven't cut in awhile.

Hope things work out.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: Yeah those places tend to not be good for me, some people can go there and it doesn't bother them, but it's also the fact of my agoraphobia, like putting a person deadly afraid of snakes and put 'em in a snake pitt lol..

Anyway, I am glad that you are ok, and nice to see you back, please try and concentrate on options for yourself and getting help or feeling better, like learning ways to cope and etc...

I'm here if you need to talk hun, ok? :hug: :hug: :hug:

-Nice to see ya back,
    Carolyn-

4. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. I hate going to the hospital so much that I lie and say I'm not suicidal when I clearly am. The last time I was there lasted a week and I was miserable the whole time. They don't even talk to you there. All they do is feed you, stuff pills down your throat, and keep the doors locked. It's awful.

5. eih

eih Well-Known Member

thanks for the replies every1...

ugh oh man..... I think I'm goin back there soon....... I really dont want 2 of course... its just I've been feeling like crap lately. Tryed to choke myself with a belt the other day and I'm not sure why.... I'm so sick of people saying they care and dont give a shit. not at all. I'm so sick of the ignorant mean bastards I have to deal with everyday :dry: ... one said that I just go die :cry: .....

:sad: I'm such a loser.... just good for nothing. ppl have had worse shit happen to them and they're not suicidal.. why do I have to be so weak... the littlest things drag me down... I dont even have a right to be suicidal.. I'm just such a loser.....