Hey guys

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Amplitude, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amplitude

Amplitude New Member

I googled suicide forum and here is where I ended up.
    My name is Adrian, I'm 21 years old, suffering from depression and schizophrenia. I think about suicide daily, and in the past few weeks I've even started formulating a plan. I think in a few months I will achieve this. Just started anti depressants today as well. I don't have a job because I am on disability so I'm home mostly all day.

Nothing really interests me anymore, that's the problem. I don't get any pleasure out of living. Not to mention my mental illness.

Anyone else feel this way?
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF Adrian

I reckon we all feel that way so you're not alone feller

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Depression can literally kill enjoyment of anything, you start to distance yourself from what you used to enjoy. Even staying focused on anything for a short length of time can be hard. I am glad you have found us here, and welcome. I do hope you find the help and support you need here, please look after yourself.

Take care

4. Amplitude

Amplitude New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I will be here until I die. Hopefully that will be soon. But I doubt it.
  5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Glad you found us :)

While I do not have a cure for depression (or I would not be here) you may find it easier to talk to people that understand what you are going through and by sharing experiences get or give some helpful tips about ways to cope and perhaps with people that share similar issues find common interests as well as a way to start climbing out of the dark place and find interest in a wider variety of things.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.