Hey guys

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jonathan, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan

Jonathan Well-Known Member

Hi everybody,

You're probably wondering how and why I got to this forum! I'll tell you. I am emotionally depressed so I went out to look for such a forum where I could seek advice. This forum is the perfect example of what I was looking for, active, users who will help and generally the forums which are perfect for what I need.

I'll tell you about myself. Okay I am 14 - nearly 15 on the 29th of October. I am a webmaster owning a forum using the same software such as this. (a General forum) I live in the UK, I make money online which buys me what I want such as vBulletin licenses etc. My name is Jonathan obviously. :wink:

Enough of that, I like this forum and I hope to make friends here.
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.. i'm glad that you found us too and i look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

I'm also from the UK :rockon: .. and 27 and am called Jenny (obviously :laugh: )

Take care
    Jenny x
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

thanks for telling us a bit about yourself, im vikki as you can tell by my screen name lol and im 18, 19 next week thursday! yay lol, anyway hope to see you round the forum

feel free to PM me if you need to know anything or just to chat

take care

vikki x
  4. welcome to the forum :hug:
  5. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you find find many good friends here.

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome :)

7. dark_thought

dark_thought Guest

How do you make money online? Just curious...
  8. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

:) hi Johnathan

this forum is truly awesome. I am 14 also and i will be 15 in january. If you ever want to talk, PM me :)

9. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

10. Jonathan

I run a hosting business and a forum which uses google adsense such as this forum. ;) I had a bit of help at first though.
  11. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, Jonathan. You're older than me by a little bit (as is basically everyone else lol) and I live in Australia. Hope to see you around.

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Jonathan. :welcome: to SF. Glad you were able to find us. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I hope to see you around. take care:hug:
  13. Jonathan

Hi ladies, ;)

Thanks, but I didn't share that much about myself, I could write my own biography. :eek:hmy:

:wink: :wink:
  14. hi jonathan, hope u find the support u were looking for!!
  15. Hi :)

Welcome to the forum - I hope that you like it here and find lots of friends and support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.