Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Hi everybody,

You're probably wondering how and why I got to this forum! I'll tell you. I am emotionally depressed so I went out to look for such a forum where I could seek advice. This forum is the perfect example of what I was looking for, active, users who will help and generally the forums which are perfect for what I need.

I'll tell you about myself. Okay I am 14 - nearly 15 on the 29th of October. I am a webmaster owning a forum using the same software such as this. (a General forum) I live in the UK, I make money online which buys me what I want such as vBulletin licenses etc. My name is Jonathan obviously. :wink:

Enough of that, I like this forum and I hope to make friends here.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
:welcome:

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.. i'm glad that you found us too and i look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

I'm also from the UK :rockon: .. and 27 and am called Jenny (obviously :laugh: )

Take care
:hug:
Jenny x

WeLcOmE!!

thanks for telling us a bit about yourself, im vikki as you can tell by my screen name lol and im 18, 19 next week thursday! yay lol, anyway hope to see you round the forum

feel free to PM me if you need to know anything or just to chat

take care

vikki x

Hi Jonathan. :welcome: to SF. Glad you were able to find us. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I hope to see you around. take care:hug:

S

SteakAndChips

Hi :)

Welcome to the forum - I hope that you like it here and find lots of friends and support

Love

GE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00