HEy guys...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Anddd00mY, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anddd00mY

Anddd00mY New Member

i think i need someone right now,, i dont,.. I JUST REALLY DONT fucking understand WHy he did it. I saw him 2 days before, Now he's dead. I can't believe this you guys.. WHy?? My only question. It pisses me offf more than anything cause i wouldve been there for him.

My friend Brian XXX took his own life last friday, XXXX and left a note . His funeral is this friday.. I just got high with him like 4 days ago, bumping to some xxxxx. And now he does this, mann.. Dude i can't belive this.. Someone tell me the meaning of life why the fuck would someone do this.. it's selfish, bro i miss you i Wish you were here. I can't sleep at night sometimes cause of fear death, there better be something after this life. I can't handle this.. not to mention i gotta fuckin drug addiciton to boy. Great. my lifes fucked up ever since my ex left me like 3 years ago... HAHA fuck ...

-Andy

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Andy...so sorry about your loss but glad you found us...it is horrible to deal with this, but we are here to support you...please continue to tell us what is going on...welcome...J

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome Andy,
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss..Sometimes there just isn't any explanation for why people do things..He must have had alot of baggage on his shoulders..Please keep talking to us so we can support you..

4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.