• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

hey guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined this forum, mostly because I'm a bit scared at the moment.
You can call me Kady, if you want :) It's not my real name but it's close enough.

Umm, i'm 19 and I'm a drama student in Lincoln, and that's about it. So hi :unsure:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hiya Kady,

I am Lexi! A nursing student in neighbouring Derbyshire. Nice to meet you! :shake: Welcome to sf! I hope you can find the help and support you need here :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys :) Thanks for being friendly!

I used to want to be an actress, but now I would rather do something that makes a difference to people, like Drama Therapy, especially in Prisons or Mental Health units :)

Constantinos

I just joined this forum, mostly because I'm a bit scared at the moment.
You can call me Kady, if you want :) It's not my real name but it's close enough.

Umm, i'm 19 and I'm a drama student in Lincoln, and that's about it. So hi :unsure:
Hello and welcome to the forums, i'm here to help you whenever you need help.

Feel free to send me a PM!

Hi guys :) Thanks for being friendly!

I used to want to be an actress, but now I would rather do something that makes a difference to people, like Drama Therapy, especially in Prisons or Mental Health units :)
This is very positive that you want to help and make a difference to people - keep up with this positiveness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00