hey hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Harrowdown, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harrowdown

Harrowdown Well-Known Member

hi

I'm 23, guy, live in Canada
    dunno about forums, the last one i was at the moderator killed herself and everyone left
    but ithink i need something to look forward to anyhow

but i feel like i just can't do this anymore
    I mean i feel tired all the time and i live alone in alittle room on assistance
    i see my doctor maybe once or twice a month if im lucky

ive been screwed up since i 14 when i was anorexic and spent about two years in the hospital and its really been just...hard
    i was always over anxious and super sensitive and just strange and i learned last year that its all been Boderline personality disorder all along(!?)((the quiet kind)), all these 'problems'
    so now im waiting around for some group for over a year now and the whole world just seems greyer and greyer

and i dont really have any friends, im very bad at that, i seem to alienate everyone i meet anyhow (shrugs)

and i started cutting last year off and on and getting high as often as i could because i just couldnt handle all the hopelessness
    and disasociation ( which was really bad...i felt like i was seriously losing it...more so)

and well this summer has been real hard due to some things and i just feel ...sorry to be dramatic or whatever:wink:
    but kind of devastated...like ive given all i have , just totally used up & useless
    i feel like alien

so i think more and more about hurting myself or plain old clocking out
    but im too scared and im sleeping funny now, all these bad dreams

god i could go on & on here,
    just one shitty thing after another

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2007
  2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: hope you find the support you are looking for here

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

4. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Hiya and Welcome!

5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

harrowdown:welcome: to sf. hope you have better luck here
    if you ever want to talk you can pm me or add me on msn
    take care and stay safe

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Im happy you joined us and im sure you will make some friends here.
    :hug:
    Beret

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site. I am glad you found us. Thanks for taking the time to share about yourself. :hug:

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

welcome to SF hun look forward to seeing you around the site hugs

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey there Hey,
    A fellow Canuck!!! Like you, I'm new here too. I kinda found this place by accident. But there are a lot of great people here. And it is harder to alienate over the net. Hope you get a sense of belonging here. Sometimes it's nice just to feel like you belong somewhere. Hang in there and be safe. If your like me, I'm from the prairies and winter is coming fast, not a big hockey fan, so not much more to do than hang. Talk about not feeling like you belong, a Canuck but don't like hockey!! lol If you need to chat find me.

10. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Hey Harrow :smile:

I hope you find support and friendship here on SF, pm or msn me if you ever need a chat,

:hug:

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hey and welcome to SF :hug:

12. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to sf!!! i rly hope you find what you need here and feel better soon! here if you want to talk!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.