Hey? I guess?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by larouxthless, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larouxthless

larouxthless New Member

It took a few hours of searching last night and a redirection from another type of support site, but finally made it somewhere I hope'll help for those bad nights. Guess I should introduce myself?
    17 years old, female, wannabe derby doll. Last year I got kicked out of a boarding school my friends all go to (for purely academic reasons. failed one college level math class) and I guess that's when most of this started. Depression runs in my family, pretty mild-moderate with a few severe that are unfortunately all closely related to me. I guess technically I have social anxiety with a little sprinkle of depression thrown in there, just enough for those fun nights of loss of interest in life. I guess I just want someone to talk to 24/7 who gets this, instead of a therapist once a week and people who are too close to the problem to really see it.

2. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Welcome at SF Laroux,

I hope you'll keep posting here and find support and understanding at our forum. Again, welcome. :)

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Nice to meet you! :shake:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums..

5. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, we're all here to listen to you whenever you need.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need/want to.

6. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hey hun, welcome to the forum. We're always here to listen, no matter what time it is.
    :hug:

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello and welcome .. yes lots of other people here that have done and still batthle with depression and social anxiety.. meds can help sometimes with both.. thanks for giving us your intro.. take care, hope to hear more from you as you get used to this place and us in the process.. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.