Hey. I have a question.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by arteb, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arteb

arteb Member

So, I've been an on and off cutter for seven years. I cut yesterday. I just had to do it. I wanted to hurt myself. I needed it. I also did it because I felt like I couldn't feel anything for real. Like I wasn't a real person, or, I don't know, I don't know what I'm saying. I don't know.

I just know I cut again. < Mod edit Hazel: Triggering >
    Last time I cut it made me feel a little better for like fifteen minutes and then I started to feel even worse than before. This time that didn't happen. I did feel as bad as before, or maybe even worse, but it happened much more gradually. So, I think it was a good idea to cut.

Have you ever felt like this?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
  2. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

First of all, I don't think I understand what you're trying to say. So far, I'm getting "I cut myself and felt awful but I still think it was a good idea to cut" and you want to know if anyone else feels like this?

Well, I can only speak for myself but no. I used to feel really bad when cutting (well, it was more like what you wrote in the beginning, that you felt good for a while but then the bad feelings came back) but I never thought it was a good idea to cut. I hated myself for doing it.

Okay and secondly.. TMI!!! Seriously, did you really have to write that you drank the blood? That you wrote with it on the wall? How on Earth could that be revelant to your point?

I mean, personally, it only makes me disgusted but I'm pretty sure others will find it extremely triggering so maybe you should reconsider your choice of words and edit your post a little.
  3. arteb

arteb Member

OK then, I'm sorry if I offended you. I apologize. It sure wasn't my intention. And, I don't know what was I thinking. And, if you were so disgusted, why don't just ignore my post and pretend you never read it? If I read something and it triggered that reaction in me, that's what I would do. There's no need to stop and "talk" to a person who disgusts you and then attack them.
  4. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

Bro, that sounds like some baaaaaaad shit. Im not offended or anything, but damn, that's baaad.

Cutting feels like a punishment for me. It feels good and bad at the same time. I can feel them both quite clearly. Kinda freaky.

Good luck bro, keep it together ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.