Hey, I'm DailyPain.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DailyPain, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DailyPain

DailyPain New Member

Hey, it's nice to be here, where I won't get judged for something I didn't do.
    The reason I am even on this forum is for one simple little thing:
    I tried to commit suicide three times now, and I desperately want help.

My name is Jay to everyone online. I'm 15, and I'm a girl. I do not care to reveal my real name to you all. Do not take it personally, it's just the way I am.

I stumbled on this site when I was feeling really down and looking for a forum that wouldn't care if I up and died, something like on MySpace, where there are mean, desperate people waiting around every corner. I just wanted another excuse to kill myself, y'know?

Then, I found this place and I discovered that I wanted to get better.
    I didn't want to cut, I didn't want to dwell on that my step father did to me.

I want to feel whole again.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, Jay, and good luck to you. May this forum help you in your quest to get better.

Speedy

3. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

I'm glad you here Jay, welcome. It is refreshing to be able to interact with people on here who won't judge you and always are willing to listen or offer advice. Best of luck to you :)

4. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, Jay. It's good to have a place you can talk about the heavy stuff with folks who get what you're feeling, and won't get down on you for having felt really low. Glad you're here.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Jay, welcome...are you safe now? What was done to you was awful, not your fault and something that you can work on...I am a survivor of horrific child abuse, and I know who it feels...please see if there is someone IRL that you can trust and talk to as well; and please keep posting. Unfortunately, there are many people who can relate. I am so pleased you want to live and feel whole again...that is wonderful...and yes, you have to be very careful in cyber, even here...I hope you find a way to care for yourself as you deserve...big hugs

6. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

welcome jay! hope you find the help you need!!! we know how it goes...

7. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Jay, we're all here to support you even at the most difficult times.

I like to hear that you want to get better, lets hold onto this positiveness in your mood, you have a bright future lying ahead of you.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Jay!!

9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

welcome Jay.. glad you trying to keep going and getting things better for yourself. glad of that and hope you get there.. tc, Jim

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi as well and hope you continue to reach out for support here when you need it okay hugs

11. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome to the forums. You've found the right place.

12. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome Jay.

You will find many people here who have been through what you are going through. People who will understand and not judge.

We also have a live chat, that is perfectly safe. Come visit sometime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.