Hey Im Kenny

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Preploco, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preploco

Preploco New Member

Hi, Im Kenny..I feel crazy doing this but I need to vent. Im 30yrs old. I feel like my best days are already far behind me.Nothing gets better. I used to sell real estate and Ive been broke ever since the market bottomed out. I dont wanna hang out with my girlfriends. Dont wanna answer the phone. I can only tell my mom how bad Im doing. Lost my car to Title Pawn. Mortgage and light bill way over due. Water company just locked my meter. I have 14$ to my name. No family here. The family I do have is in NY anddoing just as bad as I am and have always looked to me for support. I have no one to turn to for help..

I dont wanna kill myself. I dont know how. I do wanna die. Rather, I wish I died a few years ago. Back when I had insurance and ways to pay for my own funeral. Back when I wasnt doing so bad and I could have been remembered in better way. No future, no water ,no car and no job. My 15 mins are up. No where to turn to..I pray.I believe in God. I dont believe in myself and I just wish that I didnt live to see these days.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi Kenny and welcome. Thanks for sharing here. Losing what we have and seeing our ship sink is devastating and it seems like there is no solution. I've lost everything four times during my life and then down the line comes the next job and then the next paycheck, going about setting back up, and getting on with living.

Keep coming back, it will help you.

3. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome Kenny to the forum. I hope you will be able to receive the support and friends you need right here. :D

4. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

no water how will I ever water my grass!!!!

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear you have fallen on such hard times. While things may seem hopeless at this time, they will pick back up again. You were able to get licensed to sell real estate which is not always an easy thing to do. You may need to change your career path for the time being. I know it won't be easy, but have faith in yourself. Hopefully something comes along soon.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome!!

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Kenny.. I know how you feel,I lost everything I worked so hard for..Now I live with my sister..I agree with Gentlelady that you may have to take a job in a different line of work until this recession is over..Best of luck to you!!

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF Kenny!

9. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

hi Kenny, welcome to sf, sorry to read you're doing so bad :(

can't you find another job? i know it's hard to find one, but it does seem like one of the limited things you can do right now to help fix your probs...

10. Preploco

Preploco New Member

Thanks to all of you except the obvious. I honestly do appreciate all the support received from those of you on this sight..Thanks again

11. Zola

Zola Antiquities Friend

hello, kenny,

i can't do some captal letters on this keyboard, so please excuse.

kenny, if you're still there or when you visit next, i am in the same boat as you are, and boy i know how it hurts! All the bill collectors phoning you at all hours. Trying to figure out where your next meal is coming from. your credit rating near zero. But i've got two things you haven't mentioned - [1] a wife to support who cannot work; and [2] no future [i'm 64].

What i mean to say is simply that you've got lots of future time to enjoy. This recession will not last forever. Companies will be hiring again. you will have an income, probably by the end of this year. Think of all those folks who survived the Great Depression in the thirties. We know much more now and this one is not going to stay around so long.

As for me, my retirement funds have evaporated. my travel savings are gone. i'm fighting to keep our house. And trying hard to keep food on our table. And I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO GET THESE THINGS BACK! i've thought of being homeless. And i sure have thought a lot about suicide.

But if i kill myself, who would take care of my wife? She's old enough and sick enough not to be able to take care of herself. And i draw the line at homicide. i believe that everyone should make their own choices, so i wouldn't kill her and then kill myself. neither of us get unemployment benefits since we both worked for ourselves. it's terrible, but i can't let her down.

if you'd like to talk about it, PM me. there's instructions in the FAQs, or post a reply to any of my posts to you. Believe me, for someone in their thirties this is going to be a good story for your grandchildren.

Take very good care.

Zola

12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.