1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey i'm Nessa

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nessa Doll, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nessa Doll

Nessa Doll Member

Hello there i'm Nessa or Vanessa or vess....or nessie...well you get the idea lol :p. I am from Australia......I am A lesbian but luckily i go to a very open school and have very open friends and family. I joined this forum because i need help. Which is why i suppose most people here have joined it. I only hope that it does help. I love horses aswell especially the breed the friesian and i love Drew Barrymore. And i love acting.... I suppose i love it so much because it is an escape from reality.... Well whatever it is acting is my passion and i hope to be a great actress one day. Anyway thats all for now!! catch yas Nessa Doll :biggrin:

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi Nessa

Welcome to SF!

3. lost_soul

lost_soul Staff Alumni

hello nessa and welcome to sf. hope you find what you are looking for here. we are all a very supportive bunch of ppl. sunds like you have some dreams that you would like to obtain. i hope you do. :hug: if you ever want to talk feel free to pm me or find me on msn.
    take care and stay safe

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

5. mp

mp Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF :)

OMG! i loooveee Drew Barrymore!!!

feel free to PM me if you want to talk :)

MP!

6. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Nessa,
    First off let me welcome you to the forum. I am glad that you have joined us. I hope that you get all the friends and support that you can stand here. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I like all of the movies that Drew Barrymore has been in. What is your favorite with her? Mine is Never Been Kissed. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Nessa. I am glad you found us and decided to join our growing community. I hope you are able to find what you need here with us. Take care. :hug:

8. Nessa Doll

Nessa Doll Member

Thanks so much for all of your wonderful welcomes :smile: love Nessa xoxo

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

Welcome welocome welcome, Everyone here is so nice and open. This is truely a place full of love and support.

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :hug:

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Nessa :smile: :hug: x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.