hey i'm Nessa

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nessa Doll, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nessa Doll

Nessa Doll Member

Hello there i'm Nessa or Vanessa or vess....or nessie...well you get the idea lol :p. I am from Australia......I am A lesbian but luckily i go to a very open school and have very open friends and family. I joined this forum because i need help. Which is why i suppose most people here have joined it. I only hope that it does help. I love horses aswell especially the breed the friesian and i love Drew Barrymore. And i love acting.... I suppose i love it so much because it is an escape from reality.... Well whatever it is acting is my passion and i hope to be a great actress one day. Anyway thats all for now!! catch yas Nessa Doll :biggrin:

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi Nessa

Welcome to SF!

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

hello nessa and welcome to sf. hope you find what you are looking for here. we are all a very supportive bunch of ppl. sunds like you have some dreams that you would like to obtain. i hope you do. :hug: if you ever want to talk feel free to pm me or find me on msn.
    take care and stay safe

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

5. mp

mp Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF :)

OMG! i loooveee Drew Barrymore!!!

feel free to PM me if you want to talk :)

MP!

6. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Nessa,
    First off let me welcome you to the forum. I am glad that you have joined us. I hope that you get all the friends and support that you can stand here. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I like all of the movies that Drew Barrymore has been in. What is your favorite with her? Mine is Never Been Kissed. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Nessa. I am glad you found us and decided to join our growing community. I hope you are able to find what you need here with us. Take care. :hug:

8. Nessa Doll

Nessa Doll Member

Thanks so much for all of your wonderful welcomes :smile: love Nessa xoxo

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

Welcome welocome welcome, Everyone here is so nice and open. This is truely a place full of love and support.

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :hug:

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Nessa :smile: :hug: x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.