hey i'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by shampop, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shampop

shampop Member

hi, i'm new here and i'm not really sure what to post.. i've been dealing with depression and anxiety for over seven years now and recently i've been diagnosed with bpd as well and it's just all so scary. i feel so lonely and left behind, i hope i can find some help here
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

hey shampop welcome to the forum. you wont feel so lonely here. lot of people here willing to listen and support you. why dont you start wherever you feel comfortable. maybe all the way back to where things started or how you've been feeling lately? or even somewhere in the middle. whatever you feel up to writing about, someone will be here to listen to you.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are no longer alone as we all here care about you. You have joined a wonderful community where people care about each other. Ok, you are down with BPD but there is medication and techniques which can help you, So there is a way to live with BPD and never think anything else. Life is important and that includes YOU. You have to be stronger for the future but let us help you deal with it on a day by day basis.

Keep posting and be strong.
  4. shampop

shampop Member

thank you for your messages!!
    4 people like this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum, I also have BPD. I am getting by pretty good and you can too! With peer to peer support mixed with professional help you can get a good deal better. You're certainly not alone in your thoughts, have faith in your thoughts :) x
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.