Hey, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by shoeshineboy, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

Hey, my names Jack and I'm from New Jersey, US. I'm 15 and I feel way to young to be on a forum like this, but I know theres others on the forum my age or younger so it makes it a bit better, can't help who I am :unsure:
    I've felt a bit suicidal lately, especially the past few days so I thought a forum like this may help..so yeah, hey :smile:
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Age is irrelevant really, what is important is how you feel and what is making you feel that way

Welcome to the forum
  3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Jack. I hope you find the support you need here. Take care. :hug:
  4. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Jack.

Lead Savior is right about the age thing, I hope you find what you're looking for on here. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You are right. There are plenty here your age, although age has no barriers at a place like this. We share common bonds that bring us here. Take care. :hug:
  6. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    From what I've read so far on this forum, it's amazing how many nice people are here. Such a change from the rest of the world :huh:
    I got back from school a little while ago, so not feeling to great. I don't understand how a person(me) can go from feeling fine, to totally alone in the course of 7 hours. I think I'm going to go sleep off some stress :sad:
  7. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

We all need some company. Maybe a hobby would help if you don't have one already.
  8. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

I've thought about it, and I'd like to do a sport. I think it'd be a good way to put myself out there, and may make me feel more comfortable around a new group of people..unfortunately, you need certain grades for school sports, and I'm failing one of my classes :sad:
    I've tried a certain MMO computer game, and actually played it pretty competitively for a while, but I got sick of it and it frustrated me so I quit.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :arms:
  10. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum,jack!
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.