Hey, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by shoeshineboy, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

Hey, my names Jack and I'm from New Jersey, US. I'm 15 and I feel way to young to be on a forum like this, but I know theres others on the forum my age or younger so it makes it a bit better, can't help who I am :unsure:
    I've felt a bit suicidal lately, especially the past few days so I thought a forum like this may help..so yeah, hey :smile:

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Age is irrelevant really, what is important is how you feel and what is making you feel that way

Welcome to the forum

3. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Jack. I hope you find the support you need here. Take care. :hug:

4. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Jack.

Lead Savior is right about the age thing, I hope you find what you're looking for on here. :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You are right. There are plenty here your age, although age has no barriers at a place like this. We share common bonds that bring us here. Take care. :hug:

6. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    From what I've read so far on this forum, it's amazing how many nice people are here. Such a change from the rest of the world :huh:
    I got back from school a little while ago, so not feeling to great. I don't understand how a person(me) can go from feeling fine, to totally alone in the course of 7 hours. I think I'm going to go sleep off some stress :sad:

7. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

We all need some company. Maybe a hobby would help if you don't have one already.

8. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

I've thought about it, and I'd like to do a sport. I think it'd be a good way to put myself out there, and may make me feel more comfortable around a new group of people..unfortunately, you need certain grades for school sports, and I'm failing one of my classes :sad:
    I've tried a certain MMO computer game, and actually played it pretty competitively for a while, but I got sick of it and it frustrated me so I quit.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :arms:

10. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum,jack!
    <3

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.