Hey I'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pioneer, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

Hey I'm new to the boards, joined a few days ago. I would've made a thread sooner but exams got in the way. But basically I'm very depressed, thats kinda why I'm here. I'm sick and tired of all the pressures in my life. I'm tired of being alone, in more than one ways. I hate being pressured to perfection by my loved ones and I hate that fact that no one really listens to me. For years I really wanted to kill myself but I never did because I thought it would be the most selfish thing to do, I am not and have never been selfish. But now I realized that I should go after the one and only thing that I really want from my life, my own death. I understand now that I should be allowed to selfish at least once in my life, it feels like everyone else have been completely selfish towards me.

Well thats just a quick profile of myself by myself to you. I guess it would be ok to go straight to the point and talk about my most intimate desire under the cloak of anomaly. But I'm not in this forum show off my depression, I'm here to talk about it. I want to make my choices after I've completely thought it out and heard both sides of the argument just to be fair. So don't be shy to converse with me. :)
  2. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I'm glad that you've decided to hear things out before you make up your mind. Hopefully you will get the support and frienship that you deserve to help you cope with your depression, and share your experiences with others. Hang on in there! I know how it feels to be pressured to perfection by those closest, so if you ever want to talk or rant then my PM box is open.

Take care and stay safe
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

4. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! i hope you can find what you need here and am here if you ever need to PM neone
  5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you have decided to try and see things from more than one viewpoint before you make a final decision as to the direction your life will go. I hope we will be helpful in finding the reasons to continue on living. please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  8. :hug: :hug: :hug:
    Welcome. It's so good that you are reaching out here. I do know that it's the first step leading to a life where you don't feel so alone...it does especially help when you know there are others who may feel the same as you and are going through similar experiences. You are precious hon and you matter. Welcome.
    God Bless,
    against the current
  9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :smile:
  10. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
  11. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for the replies. I've been reading and responding to some of the topics around here. It kinda makes me feel bad to hear all the terrible stories about abuse and neglect. I kinda feel I have no reason to feel suicidal since my life isn't as bad as some of the stories I hear but these feelings are genuine. Thanks for the support and your time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.