hey i'm new

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sharpkris, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharpkris

sharpkris New Member

my name is Itai i live in israel, and since there's no hebrew speaking forum for this matter i have decided to come here.
    as of recently i am single and not out of choice... after 2 years of deep connection she as you say dumped me and i cant seem to find an answer to any question i have... i am tired of lies of religion tired of lies of teachers and mostly tired of lies of loved ones. i share no compassion to the people who surround me as they are simply greedy self centered and outrageously sarcastic. it seems that my friends are not much of friends and the only things that keep me happy are Books, computers and television who help me escape the reality i suffer from, but altho they make me happy they dont replace life.
    my love dumped me while saying she still loves me, altho saying that she doesn't want to speak to me or see me at all. she was the only person i ever trusted my life with and the only person who truly cared for me and for my problems but now nobody hears my pain and nobody really cares they all just "show" interest but you can see they dont mean it. after all of this im going choose my way out of this world... im going to take a <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> and end the nightmare which i call life.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF. Please stay and talk to us.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome hope you can find new friends here people who will understand

4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

We hear you and we understand your pain. I hope you change your mind about your plan to hurt yourself. Give us all here a chance to help you before you make a decision, we might not know you but we do care!

Lea :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Itai, welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you've been hurt so much, I hope you can find some comfort here :hug:

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF the interweb version of Jerry Springer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.