1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey im oscilate

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oscilate, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

Hey I just joined this forum today because I feel overwhelmed. I might just pour things out in posts as a result of my fragmented thoughts, but this seems to be an accepting community (although im not sure if its necessarily a good thing that my words are danced around in fear of irritating me enough to be irrational).

I guess its just my selfishness and neurosis that caused me to join here. I have this drive to make some sort of connection with other people so I dont feel so alone, but from time to time I actually realize how arrogant I am for thinking that the world should accommodate me in this search for a connection.

When i questioned the idea of "dancing around my words" is directly related to my search for a connection.

I'm a 12th grader at a high school in the US, and my muddled thoughts usually lead to the repeated conclusion that suicide is the only solution to a defective mind.

2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Welcome Oscilate,

I am also new so we've already got something in common ;)

I certainly dont think u are selfish at all, for wantin to connect.. its what we all strive for in this world, each and everyone of us..

I hope u find the connections here that u are lookin for x

3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Hello and welcome to SF.

I wish you luck in finding the connections you seek.

4. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

sorry, wrong section. Ill repost this in the welcome section.

5. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

You are ostracizing yourself. Depression is self deprecating. Everybody wants to connect with people, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.