hey im oscilate

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oscilate, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

Hey I just joined this forum today because I feel overwhelmed. I might just pour things out in posts as a result of my fragmented thoughts, but this seems to be an accepting community (although im not sure if its necessarily a good thing that my words are danced around in fear of irritating me enough to be irrational).

I guess its just my selfishness and neurosis that caused me to join here. I have this drive to make some sort of connection with other people so I dont feel so alone, but from time to time I actually realize how arrogant I am for thinking that the world should accommodate me in this search for a connection.

When i questioned the idea of "dancing around my words" is directly related to my search for a connection.

I'm a 12th grader at a high school in the US, and my muddled thoughts usually lead to the repeated conclusion that suicide is the only solution to a defective mind.
  2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Welcome Oscilate,

I am also new so we've already got something in common ;)

I certainly dont think u are selfish at all, for wantin to connect.. its what we all strive for in this world, each and everyone of us..

I hope u find the connections here that u are lookin for x
  3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Hello and welcome to SF.

I wish you luck in finding the connections you seek.
  4. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

sorry, wrong section. Ill repost this in the welcome section.
  5. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

You are ostracizing yourself. Depression is self deprecating. Everybody wants to connect with people, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.