1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey im oscilate

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by oscilate, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

Hey I just joined this forum today because I feel overwhelmed. I might just pour things out in posts as a result of my fragmented thoughts, but this seems to be an accepting community (although im not sure if its necessarily a good thing that my words are danced around in fear of irritating me enough to be irrational).

I guess its just my selfishness and neurosis that caused me to join here. I have this drive to make some sort of connection with other people so I dont feel so alone, but from time to time I actually realize how arrogant I am for thinking that the world should accommodate me in this search for a connection.

When i questioned the idea of "dancing around my words" is directly related to my search for a connection.

I'm a 12th grade male at a high school in the US, and my muddled thoughts usually lead to the repeated conclusion that suicide is the only solution to a defective mind.

*I initially posted this in the wrong section so this is a repost. Sorry for breaking the rules so early on :rolleyes:

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Many people have made online pals here, I am not sure though if that will satisfy your desire to "connect" to anyone.

Welcome to the forum sir

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there, and welcome to SF :)

You haven't broken any rules at all, by reposting in the wrong section, don't worry.
    If you want, I can delete the thread you posted in the Suicide section, as you wanted to post it here first? :hug: It's up to you :)

4. oscilate

yeah sure you can but its not big deal. Im still not sure if I want to be a part of this community or not. I dunno if a virtual compensation for the affection I want is healthy, or if it will drive me further into my delusions.

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'd suggest that you stick around for a while - you might come to see this as a place you can vent in etc, freely ... if it isn't for you, then no-one's stopping you from leaving, but give it a chance, I'd say. :)

I'll leave the thread as it is, actually - there's been nice replies to your post in the Suicide section, welcoming you etc - feel free to post away :)

6. oscilate

I think I might stick around. But my mom just talked to me a few minutes ago about taking my computer away since I'm not trying in school, so I might not have the choice soon. From her point of view, I guess I deserve it. But from my view, I built this computer from parts I found in old pc's since I can't afford to buy one, so she has no right to take away what I own, let alone built with my own damn hands. I feel so alone right now.

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:

8. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!! :hug:

9. Raven

Raven Guest

Welcome,,,
    Hope you can stay around at least long enough to make up your mind,

~Raven

10. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

*huggles that osscilate* it was nice chatting with you in ... well... chat today :) welcome to the forums

Caroline
    ~if your going through hell, keep on going~

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. i enjoyed you in chat today. I hope you are able to stick around. :hug:

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.