hey im oscilate

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by oscilate, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

Hey I just joined this forum today because I feel overwhelmed. I might just pour things out in posts as a result of my fragmented thoughts, but this seems to be an accepting community (although im not sure if its necessarily a good thing that my words are danced around in fear of irritating me enough to be irrational).

I guess its just my selfishness and neurosis that caused me to join here. I have this drive to make some sort of connection with other people so I dont feel so alone, but from time to time I actually realize how arrogant I am for thinking that the world should accommodate me in this search for a connection.

When i questioned the idea of "dancing around my words" is directly related to my search for a connection.

I'm a 12th grade male at a high school in the US, and my muddled thoughts usually lead to the repeated conclusion that suicide is the only solution to a defective mind.

*I initially posted this in the wrong section so this is a repost. Sorry for breaking the rules so early on :rolleyes:
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Many people have made online pals here, I am not sure though if that will satisfy your desire to "connect" to anyone.

Welcome to the forum sir
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there, and welcome to SF :)

You haven't broken any rules at all, by reposting in the wrong section, don't worry.
    If you want, I can delete the thread you posted in the Suicide section, as you wanted to post it here first? :hug: It's up to you :)
  4. oscilate

yeah sure you can but its not big deal. Im still not sure if I want to be a part of this community or not. I dunno if a virtual compensation for the affection I want is healthy, or if it will drive me further into my delusions.
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'd suggest that you stick around for a while - you might come to see this as a place you can vent in etc, freely ... if it isn't for you, then no-one's stopping you from leaving, but give it a chance, I'd say. :)

I'll leave the thread as it is, actually - there's been nice replies to your post in the Suicide section, welcoming you etc - feel free to post away :)
  6. oscilate

I think I might stick around. But my mom just talked to me a few minutes ago about taking my computer away since I'm not trying in school, so I might not have the choice soon. From her point of view, I guess I deserve it. But from my view, I built this computer from parts I found in old pc's since I can't afford to buy one, so she has no right to take away what I own, let alone built with my own damn hands. I feel so alone right now.
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!! :hug:
  9. Raven

Raven Guest

Hope you can stay around at least long enough to make up your mind,

10. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

*huggles that osscilate* it was nice chatting with you in ... well... chat today :) welcome to the forums

~if your going through hell, keep on going~
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. i enjoyed you in chat today. I hope you are able to stick around. :hug:
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.