Hey im titch

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by crackedglass, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crackedglass

crackedglass Well-Known Member

Hi I'm titch, my real names Marie. My friend recommended this place, you mite kno her, she used to be a member on here called Hazibell. Some of you mite know her.
    Ive come here because i just need to talk about some things...
    my nan died a couple of weeks ago and i miss her so much :sad: and ive just split up with my boyfriend of a couple of months, i am so upset, im giving him some space to decide whether he wants to be friends or not and he will let me know, im just so down.
    just wanted to tell my feelings and if anyone feels the same. so hi!
  2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for all your pain. Welcome to SF. Hopefully you find freinds here who are as nice as you are. :biggrin:
  3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Hey Titch :)

I hope you get what you are looking for from this group,

Lauren :hug:
  4. crackedglass

awww thankyou but im not really very nice u may get confused by me-but so far i have been exploring this site and it has helped slightly tonight-my friend has reccomended me to a great place and you all seem so friendly. Just wish i could be laying in James's (my bf's) arms again :sad: im just remembering all the little things that used to annoy me like his phrase of google when i didnt know something, now i just wished he would be there to say it but he aint gonna be no more :sad::sad::sad: has anyone got any tips for trying to get him back? cos he means the world to me and i know i shouldnt be on about him but hes all thats on my mind.
  5. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Do you think couple's therapy or even individual counseling would help?
    Sorry, just tryin to be helpful.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad Hazibell recommended you come here. We like meeting new people. I am sure there are many who can relate to what you are going through. Take care and we'll see you around. :hug:
  7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hope this site will help you to get thru some rough times. Hope Hazibel is doing good, send her my regards.
    Beret xx
  8. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I got to talk to you some today in chat. I am so sorry that your having a rough time right now. I hope that you find all of the friends and support that you need here. If you ever need anything feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it.
    I would have to say the best way to get him back is to give him the space he asks for right now. I know that it is hard especially since you love him but if it is meant to be it will be. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  9. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i dont know your situation but ive been through a rough breakup so i know how you are feeling. if you would like to chat you can pm me. its best not to run after him, even tho you love him, it can just make the devide even greater.
  10. crackedglass

thankyou for replying to my post and i already go to counselling but my counseller lady is really nice but she didnt know about him even though i was with him for 3 months. She thought i wasnt ready to trust anyone else and turns out shes right...but today i actually did what i promised you Hazibell i went to college and i stayed till lunch time and sat through english but it dont really help that we're doing shakespeare because its a love story and all i could do was think about him...every subject somehow twisted me back to him...and my friend is now not talking to me so thats another person on the hate me list. Arent i doing great so far losing my nan then my boyfriend and now even the few friends i have are dropping like flies. I think that people better beware of me or i might hurt you too. I knew that when i was happy that everything would come collapsing down around me and it has but i best face it what more can happen to me? im not scared of anymore hurt but i really cant see a way up out of this one. Ive got myself in such a mess and Claudia whos supposed to 'be there for me' is to busy to see me, keeps saying she will call me later...sorry for rambling just need somewhere to write how i feel at the moment. God why dont anything get any easier?!
  11. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Heyy Marie, Im glad youre on here and i do hope you make some friends here, theyre all great people as i remember :) and you know i am always here for you!
  12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Marie hun :hug:
  13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :smile: x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.