Hey-lo Forum

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by A.Beautiful.Mess, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Amber. I just recently joined, and wanted to say hello. Um I'm really not sure what I should say here, um lets see hobbies ... I like drawing and writing. In my spare time I play video games, hang out with friends, go to the mall ... that kinda stuff. Umm yeah so I guess thats it about me.

Take care everyone.
  2. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Hi Amber :) :welcome: to the Forum.
    I hope you find a lot of help and support here :)
    Take care, and I hope to see you around!

3. Leech

Leech Member

Hi, Amber. I just registered today. So from one new face to another, nice to meet 'cha.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hello Amber and :welcome: to SF. Glad to have you here.
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Amber and welcome to Sf, I hope you find what you are searching for here.

:hug: Hazel x
  6. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello sweetie and welcome to the forum. I hope that you feel free to speak how you need to and if you need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I hope that you find all the support and friends here you need. What kind of games do you like to play? :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  7. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Hiya Amber! ^^

Welcome to SF :hug:

It's great to have you here with us, and I hope that we get to see more of you around. I also write and love to play video games, so maybe we could get the chance to talk about our similar interests ^^

Again welcome to SF! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  8. Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I would have replied sooner but a few days after I joined the forum my computer crashed and I just finally got it back online.

Everyone here seems really nice.

Umm I liked playing all kinds. Racing, Fighting, RPG's ... you name it. Right now I'm addicted to paying Need For Speed. I've already beat it a few times and I love playing it over again. My favorite game of all time would have to be Zelda.
  9. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Amber
    Hope you will find the help and support here you are looking for :)
  10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

welcome to sf amber and i can see you like zelda that one awesome game to play, i hope we will see you around the forum and if u want to talk about anything feel free to pm me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.