Hey, lonely and lost

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dark, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark

Dark Active Member

Well.... just trying to find like minded people on here. I feel like no one in my "real life" cares for me at all and everyone else seems to have at least one person to lean on. There's not much to say about me..... apart from conflicted and apathetic. Well.....nice to meet you.
  2. Chiere

Chiere Banned Member

Hey Dark, welcome to SF. I hope you're able to find the support and friends you're looking for. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! And it's nice to meet you as well! Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Dark nice to meet you I am sorry you feel so alone right now. People care here and they do understand so keep posting ok go to chat and talk it helps one not to feel so alone
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi dark and welcome to the forums, there's also a chat room here :)
  5. Donnanobispacem

Donnanobispacem Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you too! I've been popping in and out of chat a lot, seem to have a lot on my mind lately- it helps.
    I can't do close relationships much any more, people are too demanding and I find I need to look after myself first.
    Hope you feel better soon.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard
  7. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Welcome Dark.
  8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello, Dark. Welcome to the forum.
  9. Dark

Dark Active Member

Thank you for the welcomes. Hope I can meet other people here with similar situations..... it helps to know you aren't alone.

By the way, nice Super Meat Boy pic, Mr. Stewart.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.