Hey, New, Figthing For Hope

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SuperTed64, Jul 28, 2016.

1. SuperTed64

SuperTed64 New Member

Hey Everyone, New to the forums, been checking in and out for the past couple days, I am currently in the sways of a pretty bad depression that gave me come very concerning thoughts, I am figthing them off and still currently seeking treatment, i 've built a up a pretty decent support network of frends and i try and remind myself everyday to stay positive and to remember that hope still exists, i can see myself making it out of the otherside of this, i just need to get there,

My biggest concern has been growing feelings of Apathy and Emotion disconnect, any advicoe on how to address/Combat those?

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear that you have a support network.

Are you seeing a counsellor. I think they could help you with your emotions.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope you benefit from being here and get along with like minded folks,i wish you all the best.

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Ted and welcome to SF. I too suffer these same problems but my mindset is too unstable for anyone to make much sense of why I am feeling this way. So we are trying to get my meds balance right, to improve my mood [not so depressed in other words] so we can then explore whats going on with the Apathy. I just find everything very trivial right now and have done for the last 3 months. If anything changes and I find out more, I shall seek you out to pass on.