Hey, New, Figthing For Hope

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SuperTed64, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperTed64

SuperTed64 New Member

Hey Everyone, New to the forums, been checking in and out for the past couple days, I am currently in the sways of a pretty bad depression that gave me come very concerning thoughts, I am figthing them off and still currently seeking treatment, i 've built a up a pretty decent support network of frends and i try and remind myself everyday to stay positive and to remember that hope still exists, i can see myself making it out of the otherside of this, i just need to get there,

My biggest concern has been growing feelings of Apathy and Emotion disconnect, any advicoe on how to address/Combat those?

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear that you have a support network.

Are you seeing a counsellor. I think they could help you with your emotions.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope you benefit from being here and get along with like minded folks,i wish you all the best.

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support, Athiest & Cynic. SF Supporter

Hi Ted and welcome to SF. I too suffer these same problems but my mindset is too unstable for anyone to make much sense of why I am feeling this way. So we are trying to get my meds balance right, to improve my mood [not so depressed in other words] so we can then explore whats going on with the Apathy. I just find everything very trivial right now and have done for the last 3 months. If anything changes and I find out more, I shall seek you out to pass on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.