Hey new here and I've been recovered from Anorexia 12 yrs...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by damaged4ever, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damaged4ever

damaged4ever Member

Hey just wanted to let others know that it is possible to recover from your ED. Yes it takes a while and a lot of hard work but it can be done. Now don't think I don't slip up now and then because I really do, as a matter of fact I am right now. The holidays really get to me every year.

Anyways feel free to send me a message or whatever if anyone needs to chat or what. I'm an excellent listener and give great advice too.

Oh yes I am recovered for 12 years and have had this awful disease for 20 yrs now.

My motto's are:

There is no cure that we know of but for now we can overcome it and control it before it controls us.

The road to recovery is a long windy, bumpy road with many bumps and dangerous corners along the way. Just take take it slow and you will make it all the way to the end.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun it is good to see that ED can be control like you say hun thanks for such a positive post hugs

3. damaged4ever

damaged4ever Member

Your welcome! I just hope that I can help others with whatever I can here online. I have actually done most of this on my own and have only had one major setback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.