• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Hey peeople :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, got introduced to this by a friend who no longer uses this site. Just want to send my love out I hope everyone's ok. Never been on a site like this before so be gentle! :) Peace xxx

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
Hope you obtain some support here. We are a varied bunch; open up at your own pace. :welcome: We really do care, but maybe overwhelmed ourselves.
Enjoy and stay safe,

GhostOfYou

Hey there, welcome to the site :)
Glad to see you've joined us. I hope you find what you're looking for here. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always here for you. take care and I'll see you around :)

-GhostOfYou

GhostOfYou

lol naah. In a dark place? Well I'm sure many of us have been ther befor, I assure no matter what you're going through, I'll be here for you if you need me :smile:

-GhostOfYou

Last edited by a moderator:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum.:smile: We ARE friendly but we all have our own issues so just remember, we're all human, just like you, and have our own 'dark places'. I do hope you can find the friendship and support you need here - I did, and I credit this forum and its loving members with saving my life.:smile:

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00