hey ppl

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by no point, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no point

no point Well-Known Member

I post on this forum before but I just realized I still haven't introduced myself. I'm 24. I still live with my parents. Hopefully, I will move out soon though. Other than that, I go to work. I don't get out much as I'm not in the mood for it in the past couple of months.

I think this forum is great. I have been a member for a while but I haven't post much. I have read a lot of the other posts and it's great how ppl can help each other. It's also great to see that there are so many ppl like me out there.

I live in a non English speaking country so I'm sorry that my English is not so well.
  2. BeenThere

BeenThere Guest

Well welcome :) your english is great!
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your english is fine - I have no trouble understanding you. Please feel free to post here anytime you need love and support - we're good at giving both.:smile:

4. no point

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Your english seem good to me! :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum.

Hope to see you around. :smile:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF nopoint. I am glad to see you posted a little bit about yourself. Don't worry about your English. I am perfectly able to understand what you have to say. :hug:
  7. no point

Thank you :biggrin:
  8. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum, as you´ve seen we all try to help each other here so don´t hesitate in pm me(i´m sorry for my english too by the way). Take care;)
  9. kath

kath Well-Known Member

im English and live in the UK but im sorry for my English and lack of typing skills sometimes too!!!!You dont need to apologise though!!Yours is great and puts me to shame!!!!!

Anyhow welcome to the forum.im glad youve looked around a bit.We are here for you and also if you ever want to tak privately please do feel free to PM [private message] me anytime you like.

i hope to see you around.

Take care and best wishes for now
  10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. As everyone else has said, your English looks perfectly fine to me - we can understand you and what you have to say, and thats all that matters. Hope to see you around.

11. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :hug:
  12. shellz

shellz Guest

Hey welcome to the forums!! Hope you find what your looking for!
  13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey, welcome to the forum :)

Hope to see you around!

Take care

14. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

Like Joe said... welcome and see ya around...

Love BP
  15. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.