Hey there. Call me jesse

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Niceguyjesse, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niceguyjesse

Niceguyjesse New Member

Hello my names Jesse, I've got many problems in my life that cause me to want to end it. I've been registered to this forum before probably about three years ago, I didn't know who I was then and I don't know myself now. I've become an alcoholic since those days and thats not really working. I still contemplate suicide every minute of every day, I'm scared and questioning my strength.
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome, jessie.

i hope you find all the support you need at these forums- feel free to tell us what's on your mind when ever you need to.. but their's no rush to jump in- in your own time

3. Niceguyjesse

Niceguyjesse New Member

Thanks Emily I appreciate it
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Jesse and welcome again to SF's.. If you really in danger of taking your life I suggest first off that you get some professional psych help ASAP... Do not want to lose you now Jesse!!!

In the meantime, please feel free here to let some of it out here and maybe make couple of friends.. We will talk about the boozing next time.. TC and stay safe, Jim
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jesse and welcome to SF. We are a very supportive community and I hope you find it is too. Feel free to post anywhere on the site, we will try to help as best as we can.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey Jesse, welcome to SF. I'm an alcoholic too so I can understand the struggle that you are going through. I'm sorry that you are dealing with intense feelings of suicide, but I hope that being here will give you some peace of mind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.