Hey there everyone.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by death13245, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. death13245

death13245 Member

Hey everyone...I almost died in a strange way. I had suffered quite a day of school because a TEACHER! said that I was a retard, worthless and so on. That hurt me so bad in my mind that I grabbed a knife and tried to stab myself in the stomach but the strange thing is that I tried to kill myself in front of my parents...Thank god my mother told me that you can make yourself better in the future and you never know what happends in yhour life if you just kill yourself.

Thank god for my mother!

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm happy she told you this and hope you're ok now.

3. death13245

death13245 Member

Well life is still fucked up in my case and it's been very hard to not slit my wrists when I have to get a knife for a few days now.

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

the urge can be the hardest thing to resist I know. Just seeing any sharp objects and trigger me to want to..

5. death13245

death13245 Member

I feel your pain there...I just keep remembering what my mum said and pray to fuck that I don't try it...though my nightmares arn't helping.

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

talk to your mum about it?

7. death13245

death13245 Member

I have done...Though I found it good to just hit yourself on the head until you can't no more...That's all I do and I feel great when I wake up.

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think you need to find a better coping mechanism, that couldnt be good.

9. death13245

death13245 Member

I'll try...though I now have to take my leave. I'm watching Harry Potter! *dances then falls over* Bye bye *Crawls away*

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

laters then :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.