Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Im new here, been lurking a while now but first now Im saying hello. I'm 16 years old, soon to be 17 from Norway. I'm depressed, it started while I was being bullied in school. Went half a year without friends, which sucks and has made me who I am today. I also had some troubles accepting who I am when it comes to sexuality, still dont like it but has accepted it somewhat, but because of it all I started self-harming about a year ago. Which also sucks. I think that I might be developing an eating disorder, but nothing serious. Anyway, I dont know how I stumbled over this site actually. But here I am :) This site looks great, Ive been on this other forum a while, but I actually think this is a better place. Looking forward to getting to know you all, you seem nice :) I'll be back later, Im just gonna roll over to the shower and wake up and then I'll be back to get to know you all :)

Love, Tina.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the site Tina!:smile: I'm sure you'll find many good friends here to love and support you when you need it - I did! My dad's side of my family was from Norway and my eldest daughter spent nearly a year there while in college. She met many of our relatives and loved it there.:smile:

Again, welcome!:smile:

least

Hi there and :welcome: to SF. This is a great place to be, although our reasons for coming are not the best. i hope you are able to gain some of the support you may need from us and in turn give some yourself. Take care. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No, I don't know a word of Norwegian but my eldest daughter does, what she remembers from her trip there, and that was about ten years ago.:biggrin:

She did say it was the most beautiful place she'd ever seen.

She's now married to a Swede and has a beautiful baby boy.:biggrin: I told her to relearn her Norwegian as the Swedish grandparents are speaking Swedish to him and she'd better level the playing field!!:wink:

least

haha! Yeah! Learn the kid norwegian instead! Swedish and norwegian is freakishly alike though. Swedish, norwegian and danish is freakishly alike actually.

I suppose Norway is beautiful, Im kinda sick of it - I wanna go to England :biggrin:

haha! Yeah! Learn the kid norwegian instead! Swedish and norwegian is freakishly alike though. Swedish, norwegian and danish is freakishly alike actually.
I've noticed the freakish similarities, as I speak some Swedish. I had a professor from Norway in college and I could sort of understand him. Of course, his Norwegian was much better than my Swedish...I guess I'm a little out of practice. :rolleyes:

Anyway, :welcome: to SF! Hope to see ya around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00