hey there.....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Shifter, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

i must be weak.....i already seeked help but it wasn't enough....i was fine until the other day when this horrible urge returned. I find it hard to open up to anyone one....ironically its easy behind a computer. I suffered this urge on and off for years now. i want to know why suicide isn't the answer. In my case....it seems to be the only way, but i might be ignorant of my situation. I am in constant pain be it emotional or back pains or a combination. I am out of breath on my way to classes. when people ask me how i am, i lie and say im well. I don't feel like getting out of bed. the concept of going to school nearly nots my stomach. I feel worthless....i can't enjoy life as much as i used to anymore. i am shy and quiet. i lost most interest in things.

this isn't the first time, i suffered less severe urges years ago but put off suicide for later to see if high school was the best years of my life. So far(softmore year) its worse and made my pain return and come back worse.....

and sorry if i bring you down with that....i don't wanna lower you into the abyss im in :( i just want this horrible urge to go away forever, if possible.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a sophomore in high school and it can get very tough sometimes.

I hope you find the support you seek.

PM if you want to talk.

3. Shifter

thank you :)

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Yep. :)

You'll find that this forum is a warm and friendly place.

Heck, the members here have even made reconsider one of my suicide attempts.

5. Shifter

thats interesting. thank you again :)

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Shifter. Sometimes our urges go like that. They may go away or lessen to the place you can tolerate them and then they seem to come back with an intensity you could never imagine. It is all part of who we are and the disease we suffer from. It helps to know there is someone you can talk about these things with that will not judge you for feeling this way. I am glad you found us. :shake:

7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum Shifter!! Being you loose your breath that way makes me think you have some form of anxiety..Hope you are well!!

9. Shifter

nah its not anxiety in this case.....I'm just out of shape, even for American standards....but i look like i should be in more shape than i actually am

10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings and welcome to SF.

12. Shifter

thanks everyone:smile:

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

14. Shifter

thank you :)

15. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Shifter.

:hug: Claire xx

16. Shifter

:hug: ^^ ty

17. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi, welcome to s.f.

i hope you find support here - be sure we do know what you are going through - although some of our circumstances may be different. you will find acceptance here and i hope you stay with us and get stronger. xx ((hugs))

18. Shifter

thanks ppl ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.