Hey there...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by no_point, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no_point

no_point Member

so yea hey everyone
    im from australia, i hope its ok i joined.
    Im 25
    and female

feel stupid getting on here to talk about myself. just kinda needed someone to talk to. dont really have anyone anymore.
    ive constantly battled with depression anxiety and self esteem issues (i guess everyone has at some point) but i just dont feel the point in anything anymore, im feeling really low and i cant even kill myself properly. 2 attempts in 3 months and makes me feel worse that i cant even get that right. sounds very pathetic i guess.

im just out of a 7 year relationship, my partner was my life, he is my everything. and our life was wonderful, he made me feel so fantastic and made me so proud to be who i was.

until he decided he wanted some freedom and asked me to move out of our house. i feel ive just been pushed to the side and hes continued on with our life. he isnt sure if he wants me anymore, but sez wait around just im case he feels like it. but hes happier without me.

my friends are sick of hearing about things. ive had my 'mourning' period and aparently i just need to go find another guy. my friends dont call. only calls or texts i get are from guys who hear im single now and want a little 'action' and the thought of that makes me feel sick

my anxiety is getting really bad, i am rarely leave the house my panic attacks are so full on i dont know how to cope anymore

i go from 2 hrs sleep a day to 22hours sleep a day, i cant eat (or if i do i cant keep it down from my anxiety),
    i swallow any prescription drug i can get my hands on, and go to different doctors to try and get my hands on as many prescriptions as i can. plus mixing with alchol and any other illegal drugs i can get just so i can feel numb

so im on here to listen and see how other people are coping, to maybe find some friends that have similar issues to me and might be able to help me and my world a little.

if you've made it to here, thanks for reading...
    B xxx
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are here. Sorry your life is so painful right now. Have you thought about getting some therapy for your depression it does help. Maybe talk to your GP about getting some medication for depression it will help give you some energy you need. I hope you can try to move on with your life as you deserve to be happy again. He wants is space maybe he is going through changelife but you certainly should not wait in the background show him you are more impt than that. Try to go out even with a girlfriend just socialize nothing too serious maybe you will find independant life suits you better too. Glad you came here as lots of support here take care
  3. no_point

no_point Member

i just feel like i cant breathe anymore
    meds dont work been on and off them for so long
    thanks for the message thou
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Welcome to SF.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to SF. It's definitely okay that you joined, and I hope you find help and support here.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum!
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums. You mentioned your mourning period was over you guessed, but it doesn't really sound like it is. There is no set time limit for something like this. Some people are able to work through it rather quickly while others take a great deal longer. Don't let someone else tell you when it is should be done. Continue on working yourself through it, and when you are ready, you will move on. :hug:
  8. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Feel free to PM me.
  9. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :) I know you'll make many friends here, feel free to pm me also if you want :)
  10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF, sounds like you're going through a pretty rough time at the moment, I'm always around if you want to talk. :hug: You can get through this.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You know there are seven stages to greif.. The 1st one being greif which it sounds like you are stuck in.. The second one is anger.. The rest I don't remeber because once I hit anger that was all I needed to get over my ex..A therapist can teach you what the other stages are.. I highly recommend therapy.. You will learn coping skills that will help you to get thru this.. I hope you feel better soon.. In the mean time keep posting here.. You will make friends..Take Care!!
  12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to Sf :)
  13. no_point

no_point Member

thanks for all your messages, things are tough
    wanting them to get better. but not having a real easy time of it. seems more and more shit gets piled on me. and im just so over it.
  14. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!! I too am from Aus. Im glad you came here and i hope u can find the support and help u seek. *hugs* feel free to add me to msn my addy is in my sig below. im always here to talk to xox
  15. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF. Same goes here if you need to talk feel free to PM me anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.