Hey There

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cloudy_Eyes, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloudy_Eyes

Cloudy_Eyes Member

Hi, I'm Cloudy_Eyes. I'm not quite sure if I even belong here. I'm starting become very afraid of thoughts and feelings. I feel as though it's time for me to find a sense of support and help but am much too afraid to reveal that I am even having these feelings to those around me. So often I must be the care taker... it has only suddenly dawned on me that maybe I need to be taken care of. So here is to a fresh start and hopefully and end to all these scary thoughts and intense emotions.

2. #1loser

#1loser Account Closed

welcome to sf :smile: i found it hard to talk/open up at first too, but you can really find support here, we probly will understand you, plus its anonymous, you dont have to worry about revealing too much here, i guess thats what this site is made for.

3. Cloudy_Eyes

Cloudy_Eyes Member

Thanks. I have a feeling this will be a big help. Just knowing that I'm not alone is beginning to help.

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad to see you are thinking about you In taking care of you it will help the ones you care for as well. Welcome lots of people care here so don't be afraid to ask for help okay.

6. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hey there welcome to sf. i think you will find it very helpful to be here. we're glad you're here. please feel free to share as much or as little as you would like. we'll listen. please take care and i look forward to seeing you around the forum.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF. :hug: You do belong here, and I hope you find the help and support you need.

8. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF :)

9. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum it is hard to let people in but once you do you'll find it less scary

10. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    welcome to SF

11. Cloudy_Eyes

Cloudy_Eyes Member

Thanks everyone! I'm starting to feel a bit better about all of this. It seems so warm here.

12. CarCrash

CarCrash Member

Hey welcome!!!

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :hug:

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We've already met :) But welcome, again :D :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.