hey there..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by princezzshan, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princezzshan

princezzshan New Member

well i just sorta stumbled across this all but thought maybe it'd be a good thing to join. I've dealt with depression for the past 6 or 7 years on and off. I sometimes feel like i'm doing okay, but when something goes wrong im right back down again. I just feel so lost and upset about my life. I dont know what my purpose is anymore..or where i belong. I seem positive to others but inside it just gets worse everyday. Im unhappy with myself and the way my life is going and no matter how hard i try to change things, it just doesnt help. I do sometimes think why am I even here anymore...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome glad you reached out for support here. Lots of caring people chat room to talk with people. Feel free to vent or post whatever is causing you pain or sadness okay No one judges we all understand can relate.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Shannon, Welcome to the forums..You have come to the right place for support.. Don't be afraid to let it out.. No one here knows who you are and we don't judge each other..Have you thought about group therapy?? You can call your hospital and ask for mental health and they should be able to tell you if there is any groups in your area..Take care!!
  4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. There are many, many people here that understand your pain.

I hope you make a lot of friends here. :hug:
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.... everyone her is diiferent and unique. But one thing holds us together in common. That is depression.

Take a look around, get familiar with the different forums. And you can PM any of us. We'll be able to help.
  6. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

Welcome to SF
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Shannon. I am glad you found us and decided to join. :shake: :hug:
  8. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :) hopefully we can support and help you through.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.