hey there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by nest parasite, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nest parasite

nest parasite Member

I'm not exactly here because I have nowhere else to go, but rather because I feel too guilty to go to the people who are available to me. I have no reason to be hopeless. I just am.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:welcome: i hope you find the support you are looking for here...if you need anything my pm box is always open :hugtackles:
  3. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

Hey there and welcome :)
    Hope your find all the support you need.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Plenty of support here..Something negative must have brought you here so why don't you share a little with us.. Take Care!!
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome....
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We can't always explain our feelings or why we feel as we do. It's okay. It is important to accept the support of those willing to give it so you can learn to move past them or to find the skills needed to cope with them. They would much rather deal with you in this manner, that have to go through losing you and wondering why you felt they weren't good enough to turn to. That is the way they would see it. Not that you felt guilty about turning to them, but that somehow they weren't good enough. Let them in if they are willing to be there. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.