1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by chiendelespace, May 22, 2010.

1. I'm a french guy so... yeah, be gentle on the english grammar.

I should care less of what you`re thinking, right?
    I need space to express myself so.. that's why I register. I was looking for pro-suicide forum. I found this one.

I feel there's no hope in my life. Today, I`ve been refused from my dream job as graphical designer in a gay magazine. I work in a call center and I can`t bare it anymore. But quitting, in my financial state is like suicide.

But yeah. Work is only one part of life, right? I don't know... I`m single and will be for a long time. I'm transsexual. Female to male. And gay, thank you very much. Nobody wants a guy like me, without a dick.

I try to improve my life but that's not easy. I can`t bare to be single all my life but i feel that what is going to happens. I can`t bare neither to return taking calls but I`m going to do it Monday... Love and work are nightmares for me.