Hey there.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by nonethelessjaclyn, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonethelessjaclyn

nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

well, i'm jaclyn. i'm here because i need help and because i feel that i may be able to help others. in the past i was painfully depressed and very suicidal. i got to the point of trying to end it all. luckily, i had a friend figure out what i was doing and stopped me before i died. i am (somewhat) content with my life right now. i've found love, i have amazing friends, and my family is (sometimes) supportive.
    but all good things come to an end and i fear the worst. my emotions are getting the best of me and i'm falling into depression once again. my boyfriend is very supportive and is helping me through all my throubles, but it never seems to be enough.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Jaclyn, and welcome...so sorry you are feeling poorly again...have you received help for your depression in the past? maybe, speaking to a professional might be helpful...you do deserve to feel happy and content...welcome again and thanks for sharing...big hugs, J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome lots of support here I too hope you have contacted your doctor and get help before the depression get too deep. Maybe need meds changed a bit to help I am glad you have support around you at home as well take care okay get help you need need soon so you start to feel more stable

4. nonethelessjaclyn

nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

i am taking antidepressants, and they are helping, but i still feel.. empty i guess is the word i'm looking for. like something is missing in my life. sometimes i just feel so stressed about the littlest things and it gets to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.