hey there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by victor, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

hello everyone. im new on here, been here for like 2days i think and this site helped me a lot already, and i keep coming back. my name is vitas, im nearly 25 and live in london. im going thru the hardest period of my life and im very vulnerable and lonely, and dont really have anyone to talk to about my problems in the real life, so i do appretiate the privilage to share my pain and find help and support on here a lot. talkin to ppl helps openly me a lot, and maybe i can help u as well somehow, never know. so pls come and say hi, ill appretiate that a lot. thank u

2. loopy

loopy Well-Known Member

Hi vitas, Im new and from Birmingham (ish) Hope being here helps x

3. victor

victor Account Closed

oh, it does indeed. and thank u 4 reply, and m happy to meet a neighbour in here:) i never belonged to any forums at all, the only online activity i had was poker, so i also dunno what to expect, but so far i can say it was my best decidion in weeks to register here. u can send me a msg and we can talk about anything if u want. thank u once again

4. loopy

loopy Well-Known Member

Very welcome x

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so glad you joined us...it is a treasure to be able to express what is going on and to have people understand and care...welcome again and please feel free to share what is going on for you...big hugs, J

6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

welcome vitas hope youre settling in here

7. victor

victor Account Closed

:sparkle:)

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF...

9. victor

victor Account Closed

:sparkle: thank u thank u thank u, ure furrrr too kind:) and yeh, im afraid i am settling here;-)

10. victor

victor Account Closed

i woke up with a smile first time in weeeeeeeks!:) everyone around me looks like a bunch of lovely muthafuckers and i wanna sing.. sing sing sing
    sing, sing sing sing:)
    coz the moment i started panicking and was about to go and get some alcohol last nite, my girl has txted me a beautiful txt n made me happy n i do believe with Gods help everythings gonna be alright!:)

11. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome. If you don't mind, you can PM me or send me a visitor message if you want something to share and talk about. I'll try to listen. I feel the same way too. :)

12. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Hiya Vitas,

I am from the midlands so not too far! I am glad you are finding some comfort here with our community, feel free to pm me and If im around we can always have a chat.

xxxx

13. victor

victor Account Closed

just read what ive writen this morning n cant believe my own words. m stressed m worried n on the edge of panic attack:(
    anyways, thank u very much everyone, its great to know ure not alone, especially when ure so unstable like me these days:( thank u

14. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

I dont know about you, but I have my good days and my bad ones,,, I hope you are feeling better soon though:hugtackles:

15. victor

victor Account Closed

:shelbi:
    i tried so hard
    n got so far
    but in the end it doesnt even matter
    i had to fall
    to lose it all
    in the end it doesnt even matter
    ;(

16. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

There's always another day, buddy. You'll get your good days in no time! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.