Hey There

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 13lackmagic, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13lackmagic

13lackmagic New Member

Hi Everyone. My name is Jen and I'm here for quite a few reasons. I'm 19 years old, but I've been suffering from depression for as long as I can remember. My mom equates it to all the deaths in my family beginning with my cousin, when I was five. It continued for the next few years with: my brother, my aunt, my uncle, and finally my grandmother. I've managed to suppress most of the details, by now, but as stress levels build through college and I'm dragged into different new lows, I find that maybe I just need to talk to people that understand a little better.

Of course, there is more to the story than I am willing to post in an introduction, but I'm here because I need to feel accepted and normal.
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hiya, Welcome to SF. :)
  3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi Jen. I hope you get the support you are looking for. X
  4. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

Hey Jen, that's a lovely name!

I hope you can find the help you need and as always i'm willing to take as much time out of my day as needed to make sure you get through. So don't be afraid to drop me a private message if you ever need to talk.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Jen!! Welcome to the forums... You can lean on us..Don't be afraid to vent here you will get plenty of support..
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi Jen, Welcome, hope you find what your looking for here.
  7. 13lackmagic

13lackmagic New Member

Thanks Everyone! =]
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, you are accepted here :hug:
    welcome to the site xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.