Hey... This is ashtar

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ashtar, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Hey guys.
    I havent been on any forums or social website for ages and thought its time to find a forum to have some conversations in.
    I'm a psychology student in a London university but I would rather be working in Europe as an agony aunt. I have a lot of agony to share you know...
    I'm bit too deep for people my age which makes me very lonely. I am consciously isolating myself but I have no other option. Men love me for my looks and I hate men for that. Women hate me for the male attention and I wish women would like me.
    I havent been in any relationship with men, only women, and I am feeling very awkward about this.
    To be honest, I get very awkward in many situations. I try hard to approach people but then I think, why do I do it if it feels so bad?
    I've been selfharming and no one knows but I think I should stop. Thats probably the reasong why I am here. I've had a fucked uo life with police all over the place and abusive people ruling my life. And now that I am sort of safe physically my self harming is worse.
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the help and support you need here.

Take Care

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, look forward to seeing you around
  4. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    Very kind of you
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Ashtar!! I hope you find this to be a safe place for you...The members here are supportive..
  6. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, im willing to help you in any way i can.
    So drop me a private message if you want to talk about anything.
  7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hiya, Welcome to SF.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.