1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey... This is ashtar

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ashtar, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Hey guys.
    I havent been on any forums or social website for ages and thought its time to find a forum to have some conversations in.
    I'm a psychology student in a London university but I would rather be working in Europe as an agony aunt. I have a lot of agony to share you know...
    I'm bit too deep for people my age which makes me very lonely. I am consciously isolating myself but I have no other option. Men love me for my looks and I hate men for that. Women hate me for the male attention and I wish women would like me.
    I havent been in any relationship with men, only women, and I am feeling very awkward about this.
    To be honest, I get very awkward in many situations. I try hard to approach people but then I think, why do I do it if it feels so bad?
    I've been selfharming and no one knows but I think I should stop. Thats probably the reasong why I am here. I've had a fucked uo life with police all over the place and abusive people ruling my life. And now that I am sort of safe physically my self harming is worse.

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the help and support you need here.

Take Care

Rich

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, look forward to seeing you around

4. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    Very kind of you
    :pinkrose:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Ashtar!! I hope you find this to be a safe place for you...The members here are supportive..

6. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, im willing to help you in any way i can.
    So drop me a private message if you want to talk about anything.

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hiya, Welcome to SF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.