Hey :) Wanting to help others.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AdamTide, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

My name is Adam. Tonight is my first day here. I know what it's like to get REALLY down and so it makes me want to help others with similar struggles. I know how bad it can get. I know how it feels to feel like you can't escape your own brain. What it feels like to feel like you're falling down a long dark hole and you reach out to grasp anything you can to hold onto but nothing works and so you just fall and fall. But there IS hope and I really feel like I can help others who are struggling with the same kinda struggles. Anyone can feel free to PM me. I'll be there I will be your friend. -Darius

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome! Thanks for your generous offer of helping people in distress, I will keep it in mind. I am glad you found the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here, we're a friendly bunch :)

AdamTide likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum! You sound like a great and kind person. Thank you.

sahel and AdamTide like this.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to the site!

AdamTide likes this.
  5. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Glad you joined. Welcome :)

AdamTide likes this.
  6. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

Petal, thanks ! I work a good bit but will be glad to help when I can. I can tell this site helps a lot of people. Lady, thanks for saying I seem kind. :) I certainly try to be. I know how awful and crippling depression can be. Cherry and Cicada, thanks ! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.