hey world

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by EFromTexas, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EFromTexas

EFromTexas Active Member

New man here just wanted to get some insight and talk to understanding people and hopefully I can get some confidence and help on this site.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi EFromTexas welcome to SF great place to come for support

2 people like this.
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

EF welcome to SF, Read look around talk to people here we have a chat room as well as a game room, I hope that you can find what you want and or need, This is a good Place to be, The people here are caring, they are helpful as well as supportive, We do not judge
    anyone here, we are helpful and caring to each other as we are to new members, I hope that you come here and feel relaxed and comfortable, We are here for you when you are ready to talk or you can just look around! This is your room now as well as ours, I do hope that you can be and are successful on your quest here! Once again Welcome and Glad to have you here!

2 people like this.
  4. EFromTexas

EFromTexas Active Member

Thank yall so much I already feel welcomed already.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((huge hugs)) welcome to the forum,you will most definitely find support here, we also have a chat room (bottom right hand corner of the forum), you are special and there is no one in the universe the same as you, remember that! Feel free to PM anytime.

2 people like this.
  6. EFromTexas

EFromTexas Active Member

Thank you petal that's pretty much all I need is someone that will listen instead of blowing up on me and cause my depression even worse.

7. True-Lee

EFromTexas, I don't think that will happen here, that is one thing you don't have to worry about! I am sorry about your depression, we most certainly do not want you or your depression getting worse, I am suffering from it as well, I have been for years in part becuse I did not know that I was in depression and my family did not believe in it, many still do not my most recent family conversation came to a halt because I was told I was not really depressed, it was Satan inside of me, that was 3 years ago, I have not had another conversation with a family member! Enough about me, I am ready to listen,

8. EFromTexas

EFromTexas Active Member

That is ok I'm a good listener too as long as someone does the same for me I'm all ears. I told some of my family members and they say it's going to be alright and they are there for me but its goes down even deeper than they think. I try to stay positive all the time and keep my head up but in the inside I'm full if hate and anger because of what's happend to me in the passed.

3 people like this.
  9. True-Lee

EFrom Texas, I do not know how you would prefer talking, where you have some deeper issues would you like this to be open conversation like this or would you prefer private, just one on one, it is your choice! you can allow others into the one on one as well!it is up to you! I guess I would ask is that a photo of you, the only reason I am asking is for privacy reasons most often personal photos are not recommended? It may be removed if it is you! I do not know for sure!

3 people like this.
  10. EFromTexas

EFromTexas Active Member

Thank you yes it was a photo of me but I can change it no problem I just wanted to let people know that I'm not a fake person that's all. I can talk one on one and some issues I'll talk in public to see if there are any other people that are in my situation as well.

3 people like this.
  11. True-Lee

That is OK, it does not have to be me you can and are able to talk to anyone in here that you want, I do not think it ever entered my head that you could be a fake, I imagine there are some that may come in here but I can not imagine them staying for long! That is just my opinion! But I think it is great that you chose SF, I truly hope that you can get your questions answered! My first impression is that you are an honest straight forward person, you are pleasant to talk to and ready and willing to listen and learn all you can! Welcome again!

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.