Hey world...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

So, I am dealing with a bunch of shit from my mother...i don't know what to do.. she crushes me everytime she talks.. she wasn't even proud of me for getting accepted after an hour long try out to get into vpa art.. She said i am probably going to fail at that too.. I don't know what to do.. i feel so blah meh uhhh all the time.. i don't want to go anywhere do anything.. Except bad things i am not allowed to do.. I want to just get away from this fucked up life.. so much shit has happened to me.. i am so done.. i want out..

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Awww. I'm sorry your mother treats you that way. I don't know exactly what VPA Art is, but congrats on getting in. :) I don't think you'll fail; I hope you do really well!!

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Mothers. :dry: The important thing is that you are proud of what you've achieved, you should be! :biggrin:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Katie, dont listen to her or anyone that tries to push you down. You got accepted!!! Dont wait for others to be proud, be proud for yourself. And you will do good because it is something you want. Do the best you can and show your mom and others like her just how wrong they are. But do it for you sweetie, nobody else. Good luck and keep us posted on how it's going.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey know what the hell with what people say i was told i was nothing never become no one but i went anyway and i showed them all i graduated top of my class and now who do they turn to when they need help and understanding me Go after your dreams for you and enjoy this journey don't let anyone take that from you okay Be proud of yourself first and don't worry about anyone else. Moms do tend to really hurt sometimes but she will change her tune when she sees how happy and well you are doing.