Hey You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who consider suicide, listen here.
On August 11, 2014, Robin Williams committed suicide. Now you see, I had never seen his movies, watched his shows, or even heard of him before then. However, as soon as I heard about his death, I was immediately affected. I was devastated. Completely destroyed at the thought that a life had been lost.
I get it, your life probably isn't perfect. I get I really do. But think about this:
If I, someone who had never even heard of Robin Williams before his death was affected by his death, then how would the people close to you feel? I cannot believe how little my pain was compared to Robin William's family. I think your family would feel the same.
Remember this:
You're unique.
Beautiful.
You've got a life worth living for,
people who care.
Look up.
I did.
My life isn't perfect.
In fact.
It sucks.
But I know that there's at least one person who cares, and I won't let them down.
If you feel down, remember, someone cares.
Even a stranger like me.
You're never alone.
I care.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you for this beautiful message, I agree with everything you have said. Even though our lives aren't perfect we must endure and look up and try to make some happy experiences. When you are suicidal you have nothing to lose, so go to a concert, go camping, see a therapist, try medication (prescribed of course), talk to a friend, anything is better than not being here at all. YOU reading this are important and valued. Thanks for caring enough to join and write here, the suicide of Robin Williams was heartbreaking. I'm sure his suicide saved some lives, it got people talking about suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00