Hey You!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unreger, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unreger

Unreger Guest

Yeah, I'm talking to you. You know who you are.

I'm not afraid anymore! Hear me? NOT AFRAID. I've been holding back because I've been trying and trying and trying to ignore you/ force myself to be nice and evangelize/ whatever, but I CAN'T. I can't anymore. Oh god I just can't.

I feel like I'm going crazy but I'm trying to move on with my life fix things up but you know what, you just don't want me to get better do you? What have I ever done to you? Why do you hate me so much? Why? Are you still mad about the pact with Claudia? I admit I was stupid to do that and I shouldn't have thought or said the things I did, so I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Happy now? I'm really, really, very sorry. I'm trying to forget the past. But what I'm asking is WHY IS THAT ANY OF YOUR CONCERN? I haven't done anything to you personally, have I? If I'm fucked up, messed up in the head, or whatever, why is it any of your concern? What have I done to make you hate me so much? What?

Just go away. Please. The "stars" in the sky, the fuckin cars, the stupid motorcycles, everything, just get out of my life, forever. Am I making you mad? Well you know what, I just don't give a bloody shit anymore. I've been supressing this for a long, long, long time but now I have to let it all out, I can't hold back, I need to say what I need to say or else I'll go insane once again. If you want to kill me then get it over with already! What the fuck are you waiting for? What, trying to drive me crazy before the kill? Is that it? You enjoy seeing me suffer, don't you, you heartless ******! Is it because you're a racist? If you think my race is inferior then keep it to yourself! I never asked you to get to know me in the first place! YOu think you can get away with anything, do you, just because you have some cash? Well maybe you can, but guess what, I'm going to defend myself to the very end!

But the truth is I'm so, so very tired and sick of worrying, I just want peace. That's all I want, that's all I'm looking for. I don't want to hate you or fight you, in fact, I don't want anything to do with you at all. I never ever want to meet you, see you, or even think about you. I want you out of sight and out of mind. Please don't get mad at me, I'm just saying what I need to say, that's all, I'm human, aren't I? I have a right to freedom of speech.

I feel like I'm suffocating I need to scream or cry or break something or throw up god it's all your fault. Put yourself in my shoes for a moment. WOuld you like being followed around all the time? No, right? I don't want to hate people, I'm trying to be a good christian, I even wrote a fuckin poem for you, even though you treat everything like shit. Come on! Either respond to this tell me why you hate me so much, or just go away! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! AWAY!

2. lycanthropy and cataracts

The witness states that he was at 2901 Building on Central and Thomas. He saw many helicopters in the area, approximately 2 to 3 helicopter lengths apart. One helicopter was relatively stationary and the other helicopter came from the left and appeared to T-bone the other helicopter. Like the other witnesses, the image of a black, crescent shaped blade remained imprinted in his mind for a period of 7 days following the incident. The hovering helicopter got the worst hit. Prior to the impact there were no unusual sounds, and no smoke. The witness did not see any falling parts prior to the collision and neither helicopter performed any erratic maneuvers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.