Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Michael_Person, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_Person

Michael_Person New Member

Hi, I'm Michael.

I'm a 20 something medical student from California. I suffer from some form of bipolar disorder, or manic depression.

As the sparseness and disjointed manner of this message may imply, I'm not used to talking to people about it, or really acknowledging it.

I pursued medicine because it seemed to offer the opportunity to help people, which I always found rewarding, and was a safe way of interacting with people; since it was always one sided. You didn't expect anything from patients, so you didn't generally get disappointed with the interactions.

But living without a personal life is rather difficult, so I'm here to meet people, and maybe share some experiences that may help.

So that's it! Hi!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Michael welcome to SF Lots of caring people to meet here hun and hope we can give you support you need as well hugs

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Michael and welcome.. Hope you do meet some good ppl here..

4. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Member

Michael! I'm sure you'll find that this place can clear your mind from time to time again :D ! Welcome!

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Michael and welcome...many people here have similar situations so I am sure you will meet up with people who really understand...I think this is a good training ground for both relationships in cyber in IRL...so please tell us what is going on and we are glad to have you

6. wecouldfightcrime

wecouldfightcrime Active Member

many like minded people here who don't talk about this stuff IRL too.

WELCOME MICHAEL!

anyway, message me if you want to talk :) xxxxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.