hey..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gi-Jane

hello everyone..

after a long search i have found this site.
first i thought i couldnt join this because im not the one who is suicidal.
but my sister is she has the bordeline syndrom.

and my dad commited suicide 8 years ago..
its just i still have questions ..couldnt talk with anybody that is in the same situation.
im sorry if my english is very bad ..but im dutch ..so sorry again..

and also how to handle the casr with my sis because sometimes its to much for me..like believe her when she tells something or when she has her moods again what 2 do to help her and understand her a bit more...

i hope i can find my way here and talk 2 ppl about this ..and also still have some fun........

Welcome to SF!!! I am sorry to hear about all that sadness in your life...and I hope that the support of SF helps at least a little bit. I hope to see you around very very soon. I am sure you'll make tons of friends here... :hug: :hug: :hug:

And........... :welcome:!!

Gi-Jane

:smile: thnx ...im reading some stuff and im sure i will find what im looking for ...and also the friends here..i respect everybody thats a memeber of this great forum...realy

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hello, GI Jane,and welcome to SF!!:smile: I'm sure you'll find friends here to talk to who understand what you're going through. In case you haven't already found it, there's a forum for General Disorders which contains helpful information on Borderline Personality Disorder. (one of my kids has that, it was very difficult living with her because she was on medication which helped, then she stopped taking it and going to counseling, so she got worse to deal with.:sad: She's living on her own now, but still having a lot of problems and WON'T take any meds!:mad: ) It's hard living with someone with a mental/emotional illness,:sad: more so if they won't accept help from family, friends, counselors, medications, etc.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. THat is very hard on those left behind - to deal with it and learn to live with the loss of a loved one is hard enough, and a lot harder if they killed themselves.:sad:

Again, welcome to the forum.:smile: I know you'll find loving supportive friends here who will listen to you and talk to you. Sending lots of hugs and love and hope for you!:smile: :smile:

least

no need to apologize for your english. I can understand you very well. We don't judge our members based on where they're from or what language they speak. We are an international forum of friends here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00