hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by skinnylove911, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Hello All

im skinnylove, I am currently going through a lot of rubbish in my life right :( and really there's that huge part of me that doesn't want to be here ya know. im in debt by various companies, I have recently been assulted sexually and things are not great in terms of mental health, I have depression, panic attacks and problems with anxiety. As a result of what's happened, I have lost my course at uni, I gave up my job at work for course that went down hill and various other things have happened. my friend recently called fat and pregnant and this lead to my eating getting worse again.

2. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Hi skinnylove;

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting. I hope you will find the support here that you need.

Speaking of which, do you have any friends/family who are supporting you emotionally? Is there anyone you can talk to/depend on? Sometimes we get so lost in our pain and we feel no one understands. Hopefully this forum will show you people do care.

Please keep posting.

3. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Hello skinnylove, i find it amazing that, given what you have been through, that you have the strength of character and the confidence to express yourself on here... Every story I read on here fills me with a great sense of respect for those who share thier stories both with the intention to gain support, or give someone hope. I just wanted to say, that if in life you feel unappreciated, or alone, that there are people here who not only appreciate you for sharing, but they respect you for it. And when you gain those peoples respect, you will never be alone. x

4. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Skinnylove,
    Please seek out help for your debt problems, many charities that will help you. Please don't ignore, tell the companies and see if you can get a better amount to pay back each month. I had to file for bankruptcy and I have recovered from that. Take advice especially if have your own home, I too had to leave a Uni course. You can always return when better or try a different Uni/course or new career if want to. I am so sorry you have been sexually assaulted, please see your Dr for help.
    I am sure you are aware you can report assault's, well done for posting too.
    A paper bag can help with panic attacks to slow your breathing, people are so cruel with words.
    If your friend upsets you, try telling her/him. Try and find some more supportive friends.
    You can get better, I hope your life gives you loads more happiness very soon.
    Take Care,
    Kate

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and to let you know i am glad to see you reaching out for support hun Your friend is not your friend hun if she is saying such terrible things to you. Hugs

6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hi skinnylove, hope you access support and therapy as well as seeking support on here. We all need a lot of help to improve our lives.

7. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Hey
    I have already been through the long court process

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.