hey :')

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by musicsaveslives<3, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyy y'all im new here i hope i'll fi in and everyone is nice to me?.. but yeaah just a intro really to say hellooo im 15 i have depression anxiety ad more mental illneses 2 eating disorders i DO have a therapist i have had a past with bad abuse in many ways trusting people is hard for me but i try...so yeah iyaa guys i guess just looking for ppl to talk to and who i can actually trust! not fake trust stuff people do these days! helloo :) cx

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi musicsaveslives good to see your reaching out for support hun nice to meet you welcome to SF

3. thank you total eclipse :)

4. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I like the username - it reminds me of a few local musicians creating a 'save live music' campaign (just a rejig on the words) :p

Welcome to sf - you'll find it informative and helpful in someways

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, and welcome to the forums, its nice to meet you. We also have a chatroom here too, so if you want to, feel free to come in x

6. thank you guys and *music* i tried but it says im a "invalid user" so i cant :/ lol thanks for the welcome guys:) x

7. Petal

Oh,that's a shame! Do you have Java downloaded, is it up to date?

8. yeaah it said that before so i did it now i click on "chat room" and it just says that im a invalid user i guess it hates me :/

9. welll it actually say "invalide username or password" what does that mean?

10. Petal

That does happen to some users, unfortunately we don't have a fix for it because we don't know what the issue is xxx

11. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You should have access to chat now - if you do not please message me :)

Welcome to SF

12. thank you :) i'll go look and will do :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.